To celebrate Historic Preservation Month and highlight historic places in the City of Caldwell, please join us by sharing photos of historic places in Caldwell relating to these categories: Businesses, Homes, Sites, and Things (Building Interior or Exterior).
The City of Caldwell wants your help to showcase Caldwell’s History.
(Participants can submit photo(s) for each category)
How to participate:
1.Take an original photo in Caldwell from one of the categories.
- Photos can be:
- A copy of a personal historic photo;
- Current condition
- Potential of a location;
- Before and After renovations; or
- Selfie with location and “This place matters” sign, and with owners/employees.
2.Submit your photo(s) via email to email@example.com
- Provide your:
- photo file name (don’t forget to attach the photo as a jpg. or png. file).
- the name of the place or thing, and
- the year it was built/made.
- Share a short description about the place or thing.
- List the category (submissions for each category are due on the Saturday before the upcoming week showcase):
- Business/Buildings (Due Saturday, May 2nd)
- Homes (Due Saturday, May 9th)
- Sites (Due Saturday, May 16th)
- Things (Due Saturday, May 23rd)
- Is your photo a:
- Transformation (before & after);
- Don’t forget about…